Is Your Asphalt Parking Lot Turning Your Customers Away?
You likely chose to have an asphalt parking lot installed for several excellent reasons, including its economical price and construction speed. However, you probably also considered the aesthetic value of asphalt paving. Its dark surface could provide an excellent background to make your markings really stand out, and its smooth, unbroken appearance could provide a welcoming environment that your customers would appreciate. However, you may not realize that your parking lot is no longer creating the impression that you want to convey.
Why Might Your Asphalt Parking Lot Drive Away Customers?
Your customers make judgments about you and the value of what you can offer them, and they begin making those judgments as soon as they see your parking lot. If you have neglected your parking lot repair and maintenance, they may think that you will be similarly inclined to neglect other aspects of your business. Conversely, if your parking lot shows that you pay attention to details, care about their comfort, and want to make their visit as pleasant as possible, they will be more inclined to value your goods or services more highly. They will also feel that they can trust you to meet or exceed their expectations.
How Can You Make Sure That Your Asphalt Parking Lot Is Not Driving Away Customers?
Before you can address the problems with your parking lot, you need to ascertain what they are. You can start to get a good idea of your parking lot’s condition by inspecting it yourself, but it would be more beneficial to enlist the aid of a reputable Treasure Coast asphalt company to conduct a thorough evaluation. Here are some things to consider.
1. Trash, fallen leaves, and other debris makes your parking lot look unattractive. Potential customers may decide that you could also be sloppy about keeping your inventory in good order or your store clean.
2. Sealcoating parking lot pavements in Florida is a sound business practice. Asphalt parking lot sealcoating helps prevent the pavement’s color from turning a dingy, unattractive gray or brown, but sealcoating also restores the luxurious color if your pavement has already faded. Furthermore, asphalt sealcoating helps prevent pavement damage from exposure to UV rays and vehicle fluids.
3. No one relishes the idea of driving across or tripping over a pothole. Call your parking lot repair contractor to patch potholes as soon as they develop.
4. Open cracks in asphalt pavements are unsightly, but they also jeopardize the structural integrity of your pavement and pose potential hazards to pedestrians and cyclists. It is best to have cracks repaired immediately, but, if that is not possible, at least have them repaired a couple of times every year.
5. You may not realize it, but your parking lot striping is an essential part of your business. Pavement markings help people navigate your parking lot in a safer manner by reducing their confusion. Line striping helps drivers know where they can park and how you want them to park. In addition, you need the correct markings to comply with the ADA, so you could be driving away customers with mobility issues if they cannot identify an accessible parking space. Make sure that your stripes and markings are highly visible, crisp, and undamaged.
Asphalt Care Services can assist with asphalt parking lot repair and maintenance needs. We offer an extensive range of services, including sealcoating, thermoplastic line striping, asphalt repair, parking lot signs, asphalt crack repair, parking lot bumper blocks, speed bump installation, driveway asphalt paving, and parking lot striping. We have the experience, tools, and staff to handle jobs of all sizes, and we have a reputation for craftsmanship, honesty, and dependability. We serve clients in Okeechobee, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Sebastian, Indian River, Vero Beach, and Hobe Sound. To request a free quote, call 772-888-2840, submit the online form, or email [email protected].