Sebastian, FL, a thriving town with a population estimated at over 26,000 in 2019, is situated in Indian River County on Florida’s Treasure Coast. Property managers, business owners, and homeowners in Sebastian know that they can trust Asphalt Care Services for top-notch customer service and extraordinary craftsmanship when they need thermoplastic line striping, asphalt repairs, parking lot striping, asphalt paving, parking lot maintenance, or the installation of traffic signs, bollards, speed bumps, or bumper blocks.
What Is Sebastian’s History?
Before European settlers arrived, the area around modern-day Sebastian was populated by a tribe of Native Americans known as the Ais. Historians disagree on the ultimate fate of the Ais, but there is no official record of the tribe in the Sebastian area after 1760. By the 1870s, settlers had established a fishing village that would eventually become Sebastian. A few years later, Thomas New arrived and filed the paperwork to establish a post office bearing the name of New Haven. New became the first postmaster, but he was removed amid charges that he had misused his position. Officially, the town was founded under the name of St. Sebastian in 1882, but the name of the town was later changed to Sebastian. It became an incorporated municipality in 1924 and an incorporated city the following year.
What Are the Services Offered by Asphalt Care Services in Sebastian, FL?
Our customers in Sebastian include restaurants, office buildings, marinas, recreational facilities, inns and hotels, homeowners, and schools. We offer the services on the following list.
• Asphalt Paving | Sebastian, FL – Asphalt paving can include the installation of an overlay on an existing pavement, the construction of an entirely new pavement, or the removal and reconstruction of an existing pavement.
• Asphalt Repair | Sebastian, FL – Timely repairs can save you a substantial amount of money in the future. Leaving cracks or potholes open to the weather allows water to penetrate deep below the surface, eroding the foundation and leading to costly repairs or necessitating a complete reconstruction of the pavement.
• Asphalt Sealcoating | Sebastian, FL – Sealcoating serves two purposes. First, it protects asphalt pavement against damage from automotive fluids and ultraviolet radiation. Second, it brings back the color that asphalt pavements display when they are new, covers surface imperfections, and enhances traction for pedestrians and vehicles.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Sebastian, FL – Your parking lot plays a role in how others perceive the quality of the services or goods that you provide. A clean, well-maintained, well-marked parking lot can help you attract and retain customers, employees, and tenants.
• Parking Lot Striping | Sebastian, FL – A blank pavement can be a chaotic environment, but professional striping can help you restore order to your lot. Drivers will know where they can park, receive help to navigate through the lot, and know where they should not park.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Sebastian, FL – Thermoplastic stripes can last four or five times as long as the painted types. Furthermore, thermoplastics are more visible than paint when pavements are wet.
• Traffic Signage | Sebastian, FL – Proper signage can sometimes reduce your potential liability if someone suffers an injury or damages his or her vehicle on your property. Signs also help reduce accidents, provide guidance to your visitors, and help satisfy legal requirements.
• Speed Bump Installation | Sebastian, FL – They may look like simple devices, but the engineering and placement of speed bumps can be complex. It will be necessary to determine the degree to which the speed of vehicles needs to be reduced, how they should be positioned to avoid impeding emergency vehicles, and find answers to several other questions.
• Concrete Bumpers | Sebastian, FL – Bumpers, which are sometimes called car stops, should be installed in parking spaces to help drivers position their vehicles. They will also help prevent drivers from exiting the parking space by pulling forward instead of backing up.
• Bollard Installation | Sebastian, FL – Bollards can be plain or ornate. Their main function is related to traffic control. Bollards can keep vehicles from striking buildings, trees, fences, poles, and walls, and they can prevent drivers from accessing areas where they could injure themselves or others.
Asphalt Care Services, LLC
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States +1 772-888-2840
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States
Palm Beach office: 561-855-1336
Martin, St Lucie and Indian River office: 772-888-2840