Stuart, FL, the seat of Martin County on Florida’s famed Treasure Coast, is the largest incorporated city in the county. Stuart attracts many tourists, especially those looking to land a sailfish, do a little diving, or go sailing. When businesses or homeowners in Stuart need asphalt paving or repairs, parking lot maintenance, concrete bollards, parking lot striping, concrete bumper blocks, sealcoating, speed bumps, thermoplastic line striping, or traffic signs, they often trust Asphalt Care Services to provide them with high-quality work.
What Is the History of Stuart, FL?
The area around Stuart has a colorful history that includes shipwrecked Spanish galleons loaded with silver and gold, pirate activities, and treasure hunters. However, the first settlement established by non-Native Americans in the area did not appear until 1870. In 1893, a local landowner named the area Potsdam to honor his native city of Potsdam, Germany. When the Florida East Coast Railway was established in 1895, Potsdam was renamed Stuart in honor of another landowner in the area. Stuart was officially incorporated in 1914. At the time, the town was in Palm Beach County, but when Martin County was created in 1925, Stuart became its county seat and received its city charter. Since 1920, the population of Stuart has grown from 770 to its current population of more than 16,000.
How Can Asphalt Care Services Help Property Owners in Stuart, FL?
Whether you need an overlay, routine maintenance, or a new pavement, Asphalt Care Services can help. We provide the following services to homeowners as well as commercial clients, including apartment complexes, shopping centers, HOAs and subdivisions, health care facilities, educational institutions, property management firms, and recreational facilities.
• Asphalt Paving | Stuart, FL – Whether you need a new driveway for your home or an overlay for your massive parking lot, you will appreciate the speed and economical price of asphalt paving.
• Asphalt Repair | Stuart, FL – Timely repairs help you obtain a longer life for your pavement, but they also help make it safer and more attractive.
• Asphalt Sealcoating| Stuart, FL – Sealcoating is an economical procedure that can often double an asphalt pavement’s useful life. Sealcoating also enhances the pavement’s aesthetic appeal.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Stuart, FL – Regular maintenance can contribute to the longevity, appearance, and safety of your parking lot. A reputable contractor can design a maintenance plan that is tailored to your specific parking lot.
• Parking Lot Striping | Stuart, FL – An unmarked parking lot can be a chaotic environment with little or no curb appeal. The same can be said of a lot with faded or damaged marking.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Stuart, FL – On average, thermoplastic markings last about four times as long as painted markings. In addition, thermoplastic line striping offers superior reflectivity.
• Traffic Signage | Stuart, FL – Traffic signs are extremely valuable tools for improving safety and maintaining order. However, signs need to be installed correctly in the right locations, and they should be inspected periodically so that damaged or faded signs can be replaced.
• Speed Bump Installation | Stuart, FL – Well-placed and properly installed speed bumps can help prevent accidents by forcing vehicles to slow down.
• Concrete Bumpers | Stuart, FL – Bumpers at the ends of parking spaces help drivers park correctly, but they also help prevent unsafe driving practices that could increase the likelihood of an accident.
• Bollard Installation | Stuart, FL – Bollards can provide an extra layer of protection for buildings and fixtures, control traffic, prevent pedestrians or vehicles from entering unsafe areas, or add to a property’s curb appeal.
Contact Asphalt Care Services for Your Paving Needs
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States
Palm Beach office: 561-855-1336
Martin, St Lucie and Indian River office: 772-888-2840