As the seat of St. Lucie County, Fort Pierce has played an important role for more than a century. At the time that Fort Pierce was incorporated in 1901, the town was home to approximately 300 residents. Today, the population is estimated at more than 46,000. When local businesses and homeowners need asphalt paving, parking lot maintenance, bollard installation, asphalt repairs, parking lot striping, thermoplastic line striping, sealcoating, speed bumps, traffic signs, or parking lot bumper blocks, they frequently turn to Asphalt Care Services for assistance.
What Is the History of Fort Pierce, Florida?
Fort Pierce was originally a military post that was established in 1838 and named in honor of Benjamin Pierce, a career U.S. Army officer whose brother was President Franklin Pierce. Fort Pierce is one of the oldest towns on Florida’s Atlantic Coast, nicknamed the Treasure Coast after a Spanish treasure fleet that sank in 1715. The town has preserved the charm of yesteryear while embracing tourism, higher education, research, and outdoor recreational activities.
What Procedures Does Asphalt Care Services Offer in Fort Pierce?
At Asphalt Care Services, we offer all the procedures needed to build, maintain, or repair your asphalt driveway, parking lot, street, or other type of asphalt pavement. Our clients include homeowners, marinas, subdivisions, resorts, shopping centers, HOAs, office parks, apartment complexes, and health care facilities.
• Asphalt Paving | Fort Pierce, FL – From overlays to new construction, the longevity, appearance, and performance of an asphalt pavement will be directly impacted by the contractor you select. Always choose an experienced contractor with an excellent reputation and the correct tools and equipment to do high-quality work.
• Asphalt Repair | Fort Pierce, FL – Without professional repairs, your asphalt pavement will have a shorter life, but it can also be unattractive and less safe. Potholes, cracks, and other pavement damage should be repaired as quickly as possible to preserve the structural integrity of the pavement.
• Asphalt Sealcoating | Fort Pierce, FL – Periodic applications of sealcoating throughout the life of an asphalt pavement can provide vital protection against the sources of damage that can cause premature deterioration. Furthermore, faded asphalt pavement can have its original color restored by sealcoating.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Fort Pierce, FL – The condition of your parking lot can be worth more than thousands of words of advertising copy when you are attempting to attract tenants, customers, or employees. A professionally administered program of parking lot maintenance can enhance your reputation, make your property safer for everyone, and improve the curb appeal of your property.
• Parking Lot Striping | Fort Pierce, FL – Correctly applied parking lot striping makes your property safer, helps maintain order, and improves your lot’s visual appeal. Have your contractor apply new striping after every sealcoating or when the existing stripes have been damaged or have lost a significant amount of their original visibility.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Fort Pierce, FL – Compared to painted lines, thermoplastic can last up to four times as long and offers better reflectivity, especially in the rain or at night. However, you must make sure that your contractor has the specialized equipment and training necessary to ensure long-lasting, attractive results.
• Traffic Signage | Fort Pierce, FL – To be effective, traffic signs need to be placed in the correct locations and installed properly. Furthermore, signs need to be replaced if they become faded or damaged.
• Speed Bump Installation | Fort Pierce, FL – Speed bumps can help you control the rate at which vehicles travel while they are on your property. Speed bumps must be designed and installed correctly to perform their function without inflicting unnecessary damage on vehicles or hindering emergency responders.
• Concrete Bumpers | Fort Pierce, FL – Bumper blocks provide valuable guidance to drivers when they are parking. They can also prevent drivers from committing unsafe maneuvers, including cutting across multiple parking aisles or pulling through parking spaces.
• Bollard Installation | Fort Pierce, FL – When they are correctly designed and installed, bollards can serve a variety of purposes. They can control the movement of traffic, prevent vehicles from smashing into structures or landscaping features, provide architectural interest, or prevent inadvertent damage to guard shacks, light poles, electrical boxes, or bike racks. Due to the variety of options available, you need to consult an experienced contractor for help selecting the right bollards for your needs.
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States
Palm Beach office: 561-855-1336
Martin, St Lucie and Indian River office: 772-888-2840