Situated in St. Lucie County approximately 113 miles north of Miami and 125 miles southeast of Orlando, Port St. Lucie, FL is a thriving community that is home to an estimated population in excess of 201,000, which is more than half of the county’s total population. When people in Port St. Lucie need paving services for their homes or businesses, they often rely on Asphalt Care Services for their parking lot maintenance, asphalt paving, parking lot striping, asphalt repairs, concrete bollard installations, asphalt sealcoating, concrete bumper blocks, thermoplastic line striping, speed bump installations, and traffic signage.
A Brief History of Port St. Lucie, FL
Although St. Lucie has been used for various site names in Florida since 1566, the town of Port St. Lucie, FL is relatively new. A scarcely populated tract of land was purchased in 1958 by a development company, and this land would become the site of Port St. Lucie. In February 1961, the new town contained 250 homes, and the city was officially incorporated two months later. In 1970, there were only 330 residents in Port St. Lucie, but by 1980, the population was almost 15,000. In 1990, the population exceeded 55,000. During the 21st century, Port St. Lucie experienced massive population growth, increasing from 88,769 in 2000 to almost 165,000 in 2010.
What Are the Services Offered by Asphalt Care Services in Port St. Lucie, FL?
In addition to homeowners, we provide our services to those in the hospitality, retail, health care, educational, recreational, housing, and industrial industries. We offer all the services listed below.
• Asphalt Paving | Port St. Lucie, FL – Whether you are installing a new pavement or an overlay, asphalt is a very cost-effective option. Asphalt pavements are fast to install, aesthetically pleasing, and suitable for pavements of all types and sizes.
• Asphalt Repair | Port St. Lucie, FL – Any damage pattern that can allow water to reach the foundation that supports an asphalt pavement can result in irreparable damage. Patches of alligatored asphalt, potholes, cracks, and other pavement breaks need to be repaired quickly.
• Asphalt Sealcoating | Port St. Lucie, FL – Of all the procedures your contractor can use to protect and beautify your asphalt pavement, nothing is more effective or more economical than sealcoating. Your contractor will recommend an appropriate schedule, but most parking lots in Florida need fresh sealcoating every two years.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Port St. Lucie, FL – Proper maintenance is the key to a safe, welcoming, attractive parking lot. Being proactive about your maintenance can add many years to your parking lot’s useful life.
• Parking Lot Striping | Port St. Lucie, FL – Unless parking spaces have neat, visible stripes, drivers may be confused about where and how they should park. Plan on re-striping your parking lot every time you have fresh sealcoating applied or whenever the stripes have lost more than 25% of their original visibility.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Port St. Lucie, FL – Thermoplastic line striping can last up to four times as long as painted lines. In addition, thermoplastics offer enhanced reflectivity and are virtually immune to damage from oil leaks.
• Traffic Signage | Port St. Lucie, FL – Traffic signs provide important information to pedestrians as well as drivers. If signs are missing, faded, or damaged, vital information can be missed, increasing the risk of accidents.
• Speed Bump Installation | Port St. Lucie, FL – Carefully constructed speed bumps can deter speeders without inconveniencing other drivers, pedestrians, or cyclists. However, if the design or installation is incorrect, a speed bump can have a short life or fail in its mission.
• Concrete Bumpers | Port St. Lucie, FL – Also known as wheel stops or car stops, concrete bumpers help protect against drivers who engage in unsafe practices in your parking lot.
• Bollard Installation | Port St. Lucie, FL – Bollards can prevent vehicles from encroaching on sidewalks, entering restricted areas, or damaging structures, fences, landscaping, or light poles. They can also add architectural interest.
Asphalt Care Services, LLC
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States +1 772-888-2840
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
Asphalt Care Services, LLC
6626 S.E. Wigeon Court
Stuart, FL 34997, United States