Sandwiched between Florida’s Gold Coast and Treasure Coast, Hobe Sound, FL contributes to both areas without sacrificing its own unique heritage. Though unincorporated, this census-designated place had a population of more than 11,500 in 2010. At Asphalt Care Services, we are happy to provide property owners and managers in Hobe Sound with a variety of services, including parking lot striping, asphalt paving, speed bump installation, asphalt sealcoating, traffic sign installation, thermoplastic line striping, asphalt repair, parking lot maintenance, bollard installation, and concrete bumper blocks.
What Is the History of Hobe Sound, FL?
Hobe is an anglicized form of a Native American village that existed in the area prior to the arrival of European settlers. A Spanish grant of 12,000 acres included parts of what is now Hobe Sound. Approximately 8,000 acres were subsequently sold to Joseph Delespine in 1815. The arrival of a railroad at the dawn of the 20th century brought tourists and jobs to the area. During the 1920s, developers began planning a Greek-style town for the production of motion pictures, and Hobe Sound was briefly renamed Picture City. A hurricane in 1928 saw the end of the land boom that had driven the plans for a movie production center, and the original name of the town was restored.
The Services We Offer in Hobe Sound
Asphalt Care Services serves residential and commercial property owners in a wide range of industries, including the retail, hospitality, recreational, professional property management, construction, entertainment, and educational industries. We can provide you with any of the services listed below.
• Asphalt Paving | Hobe Sound, FL – Asphalt paving includes new construction as well as asphalt resurfacing, which is also known as overlaying an existing pavement.
• Asphalt Repair| Hobe Sound, FL – Repairing cracks, potholes, and other damage in a timely manner can help your asphalt pavement reach its full life expectancy. Repairs can also help you ensure that your pavement is safe and attractive.
• Asphalt Sealcoating:| Hobe Sound, FL – Sealcoating is a routine maintenance procedure that can often help asphalt pavements last up to twice as long. In addition to protecting asphalt pavements, sealcoating enhances their appearance.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Hobe Sound, FL – Crack repairs, sealcoating, pavement markings, and traffic signage are common maintenance procedures for parking lots. An effective maintenance program can help you extend the life of your parking lot, ensure that you comply with all legal requirements, and provide a welcoming environment for your visitors.
• Parking Lot Striping | Hobe Sound, FL – Your parking lot striping and pavement markings are essential elements of a safe, aesthetically appealing, orderly environment. Painted stripes typically need to be refreshed about every two years.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Hobe Sound, FL – Although a bit pricier than painted lines, thermoplastics can last up to four times as long, significantly offsetting the initial difference in cost. Thermoplastics offer superior visibility, especially in wet or dark conditions.
• Traffic Signage | Hobe Sound, FL – Traffic signs that are correctly located, in good condition, and properly mounted can help you comply with legal requirements, maintain an orderly flow of traffic, and enhance safety for everyone using your parking lot.
• Speed Bump Installation | Hobe Sound, FL – Speed bumps are frequently used in parking lots, school zones, apartment complexes, and subdivisions to help keep drivers from speeding through the area.
• Concrete Bumpers | Hobe Sound, FL – Concrete bumper blocks help drivers position their vehicles within a parking space. They can also help prevent risky maneuvers, including taking a shortcut across multiple rows of parking spaces.
• Bollard Installation| Hobe Sound, FL – Bollards can serve various functions, including protecting buildings from vehicular intrusion, providing aesthetic interest, and preventing cars from entering areas reserved for bicyclists or pedestrians.
When Only the Best Will Do, Contact Asphalt Care Services
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States
Palm Beach office: 561-855-1336
Martin, St Lucie and Indian River office: 772-888-2840