Vero Beach is a growing community of more than 17,000 people in Indian River County. The town’s economy is based on a mixture of the manufacturing, tourism, and retail industries. Homeowners and businesses in Vero Beach often ask Asphalt Care Services to provide their parking lot striping and maintenance, asphalt paving and resurfacing, speed bump and bollard installation, traffic signage, asphalt repair, bumper block installation, thermoplastic line striping, and asphalt sealcoating services.
What Is the History of Vero Beach?
Although there is evidence that humans inhabited the region more than 12,000 years ago, the first modern settlement in the area was not established until 1870. In 1919, the town was chartered as Vero, but it was renamed Vero Beach in 1925. The town’s population in 1920 was 793, growing to 2,268 by 1930 and increasing steadily throughout the rest of the 20th century. There was a slight decline in population between 2000 and 2010, dropping from 17,705 to 15,220. As of 2019, however, the population had rebounded and was estimated at more than 17,500.
What Are the Paving Services That Asphalt Care Services Offers in Vero Beach?
We offer an extensive range of pavement construction, maintenance, and repair services to clients in Vero Beach. Our customers include commercial enterprises in the tourism, hospitality, retail, recreational, housing, health care, entertainment, and construction industries as well as homeowners and homeowner associations.
• Asphalt Paving | Vero Beach, FL – In broad terms, asphalt paving is the process of installing an asphalt mix to create an asphalt pavement. If the pavement is new, the asphalt is typically applied to a supporting foundation of gravel or crushed rock. If the asphalt is applied over an existing pavement, the process may also be called overlaying or resurfacing.
• Asphalt Repair | Vero Beach, FL – Asphalt pavements can have very long lives if damages are repaired promptly. Cracks and other breaks in the pavement will allow water to reach the foundation and destabilize it, shortening the pavement’s life and resulting in costly repairs.
• Asphalt Sealcoating | Vero Beach, FL – Sealcoating is an essential maintenance procedure that can dramatically prolong an asphalt pavement’s life. Sealants block damage from the sun, oil, and other potential enemies of asphalt pavement, and they also make the pavement darker and more attractive.
• Parking Lot Maintenance | Vero Beach, FL – Routine maintenance procedures for parking lots include crack repairs, sealcoating, and parking lot striping. Traffic sign installation and maintenance, oil stain removal, and bumper block replacement may also be considered maintenance procedures.
• Parking Lot Striping | Vero Beach, FL – Parking lot striping typically includes the application of stripes to outline the parking spaces as well as the application of crosswalks, traffic arrows, and other pavement markings. In Vero Beach, painted stripes seldom last more than two years before they need to be repainted.
• Thermoplastic Line Striping | Vero Beach, FL – When thermoplastics are used for line striping, they will typically have a life of eight or nine years. Their reflective properties exceed those of pavement paint, making them more visible at night and when the pavement is wet.
• Traffic Signage | Vero Beach, FL – Some signs are mandatory, including those required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Other parking lot signs are optional, but they are often advisable. Signs can reduce accidents, direct traffic, and provide valuable information.
• Speed Bump Installation | Vero Beach, FL – Speed bumps force drivers to slow down or risk damage to their vehicles. You will often find speed bumps in parking lots, near pedestrian crosswalks, in subdivisions and apartment complexes, and near schools.
• Concrete Bumpers | Vero Beach, FL – Bumpers are also known as car stops. They are usually placed at the ends of parking spaces to keep vehicles confined to their proper spaces. They can prevent drivers from encroaching on the space in front of their own or driving across parking aisles instead of following the traffic pattern.
• Bollard Installation | Vero Beach, FL – Bollards are used primarily to prevent drivers from crashing into obstacles or entering restricted areas. Bollards can help prevent deliberate crashes as well as accidental incursions. Many styles of bollards are available, so property owners should have little trouble finding an attractive option that will provide the desired level of security.
Why Should You Contact Asphalt Care Services for Help With Your Pavement in Vero Beach?
I would like to thank the guys at Asphalt Care. I am a Property Manager in Hobe Sound and needed our parking lots sealed and striped. I had been calling a couple of companies and getting no response. I happen to stumble across Asphalt care doing another parking lot and got there info. From the first contact with them it has been so nice to deal with a professional and friendly company. Our parking lots look really nice and I will be sure to pass there information along.
6110 SE Split Oak Trail, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, United States
Palm Beach office: 561-855-1336
Martin, St Lucie and Indian River office: 772-888-2840